SUPER EASY!!!!!!!! | NEUTRAL GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR WOC | TIFE ADE

HI LOVES!!!!!!️

This video is about me creating a tutorial on a neutral glam look that you can wear at anytime of the day . This look isn’t too much and it’s still very glam . I hope you all enjoy this video. Let me know your thoughts on the video in the comment section.

Thank you! XOXO!

Products:

T.M Essentials: Hydrating facial and body glow mist

Ponds lasting oil control primer

Nuban beauty D’GLOW liquid highlighter-Aurora

Maybellin fit me poreless foundation -360

LA girl pro concealer- fawn

Zaron face definer: XD15

Sacha buttercup setting powder

Beauty line by didi - Browgasm

Zaron lip liner - vivid

Nuban beauty pro mate lipstick - hush

Find Me:

+ Instagram: tife_ade

+ Snapchat: tife-ade

+ Twitter: Tifeadeyemi

Contact

For any inquiries or collaborations - tifeade22@gmail.com

Video

Editing: iMovie

Subscribe: you so much for watch this video I hope you liked it.

Please leave any future ideas of videos you’d like me to create

Love you!!!!!!

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment