AVANTGARDE MAKEUP TUTORIAL ! PROJECT PEACOCK ! Masquerade party makeup !

Hello everyone,

The PROJECT PEACOCK is great tutorial and inspiration once you are looking for masquerade costume :) Its quiet easy to make and lots of fun. I had done this makeup and hair in about 2 hours. All you need is little bit of makeup, face paint, Peacock feathers and glitter :) Hope, this tutorial will help you to make your party unique :) All the items, that I used you can buy on Ali Express :)

Subscribe my channel so you don't miss the photo shoot session with Peacock ! I will upload the video here soon :)

Check my previous video - PROJECT me on Facebook: me on instagram: you for watching :)

Please leave me comment of what would you like to see next time :)

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment