DARK CIRCLES – Treatment + Makeup Tricks

I’ve been exited to bring you this video since MAY – when I first started using the product I’m sharing today. I also tried to make this reasonable in terms of watch-time, because I wanted to make sure you don’t miss any of the makeup tips throughout. They really help!

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for more - ∞

i n s t a g r a m :

f a c e b o o k : l o g :

Get exclusive beauty, self-help, relationship & career tips:

__________________________________

PRODUCTS USED:

Kiehl’s Youth Dose Eye Treatment - full disclosure: I partnered with Kiehl’s to bring you this video, but it wasn’t until they disclosed to me how they stabilized the product. Once I believed this will be able to actually deliver what’s intended to, I started using it. I started on the last week of May & by middle of June I was HOOKED! Been using this every night since. Not only do I feel like MY dark circle issues aren’t as dark anymore, but the under-eye has been feeling hydrated and moisturized. I truly love this product a lot!!

maybelline master camo color correcting pens - -

Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation - Shape Tape concealer -

laura mercier loose translucent powder - cosmetics ka-brow “4” -

benefit cosmetics gimme brow “4” - Demi Wispies lashes -

COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Waterproof Mascara -

Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer - Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter

Anastasia Beverly Hills “Sad Girl” liquid lipstick

__________________________________

VIDEOS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Tips & Tricks to AVOID Cakey Foundation - in 2018 | Beauty Tips & Self-Care -

DRY SKIN | Makeup & Skincare Tricks - + SKINCARE for 20s 30s 40s & 50s - Habits of the Super RICH -

With Love Always ♥︎

ᎯℒℰXᎯℕⅅℛᎯ

* * * * *

Hi!

I’m a Romanian-American living in California and I love making YouTube videos that help improve our lives.

If you’re looking for videos about self-development, improving relationships, career, or if you’re interested in skincare and makeup tutorials, you’ll find a little bit of everything to make this life even more strong and beautiful from the inside-out.

Q&As from comments:

Q: What cameras do you use?

A: I mostly film with a Sony A5100 (and just change lenses) & vlog with iPhone 8.

Q: What do you edit with?

A: Final Cut Pro x but I start by cutting in iMovie bc it’s easier.

Q: How old are you?

A: I’m 33. But if I forget to edit this after every birthday, just know I was born in ’84.

Hope you'll keep you coming back! ♥ Please subscribe :

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment