Makeup For Glasses| Kelsey Marrow

Hey guys! This video is for all my eyeglasses wearers out there, Enjoy!

Be sure to give me a thumbs up so I know that you enjoyed this video and let me know in the comments if there are any looks you’d like me to do for you!

♡FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ♡

Instagram: Kelsc_

Twitter: Kelscxo

Snapchat: Kelscxoxo

-SUNGLASSES-

Dazesshades.bigcartel.com

-PRODUCTS MENTION-

Mac Strobe Cream

Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer

Maybeline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation

Makeup Revolution Concealer/ C12

Makeup Revolution Luxury Setting Powder/ Banana

SEPHORA Matte Perfection Powder Foundation/ Warm Amber

Tarte Waterproof Amazonian Clay Bronzer/ Hotel Heiress

Mac Pro long-wear Blush/ Eternal Sun

ColourpopxShayla Loose Highlighter/ Boomin

Mac Fix Plus Goldlite Spray

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil/ Milk

ILUVSARAHII X Colourpop Arriba!

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick/ Trendsetter

For business inquiries, please feel free to email me at kelsey.marrow757@gmail.com. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER :

This video is not sponsored

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment