Pulling Up to the Movie Theater like...|Black Panther Inspired Makeup Tutorial | BrittSoBeauty

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO ANY SONG USED! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER!!

Theme Song:

Got7-Teenager

Subscribe to my Check out BeautyFaith's Channel: R O D U C T S U S E D:

E Y E S:

Morphe 350M Palette

Morphe 35R Palette

Green and Blue Palette(Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set)

Kat Von D Tatto Liner-Trooper

LDIANER False Eyelashes

A C E:

E.L.F Oil Control Primer Mist

NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint-Martinique

Colourpop No Filter Concealer-Deep Golden 60

Colourpop No Filter Concealer-Deep 70

Asthetica Powder Contour Palette

Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder-Medium

AOA Studio Highlighter-Lunar

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil-White

L I P S:

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick-Mamacita

Thanks for watching

New videos every week

My last me on social media:

Twitter: YA LATER!!!!

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment