One Brand Makeup Tutorial - My Simple Fresh Everyday Makeup ft Catrice Cosmetics | IkinMan

♥♥♥Subscribe for more Content(s) from ME!! ♥♥♥

Tutorial using all products from an affordable brand, Catrice Cosmetics. I also did mini review on each of them so check out and see which one I recommend for you to try out you can find Catrice Cosmetics at all Guardian Stores near you.

► Product Used (in the video):

- Atomy Eye Cream

- Atomy Aqua Serum

- Atomy Aqua Cream

- Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Kohl Kajal | 010 Come Black & Stay

- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation | 040 Warm Beige

- Catrice Prime & Fine Mattifying Powder | Transparent

- Catrice 020 Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette | 020 Warm Harmony

- Catrice Multi Matt Blush | 020 La-Lavender

- Catrice Inside Eye Highligter Pen | 010 In the Mood for Nude

- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Waterproof Mascara

- Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder | 010 Light Infusion

- Catrice Volumizing Lip Balm | 010 Beauty-Full Lips

- Catrice Ultimate Matt Lipstick | 010 Coffee, Mattmoiselle?

- Catrice Art Couleurs Eyeshadows | 100 Parisians' Lifestyle

► Brush Used (in the video):

- Sigma F65 Large Concealer Brush

- Marble Brush

- 13rushes Ultimate Shader Brush 3.0

- NARS Ita Kabuki Brush

- ZOEVA 228 Luxe Crease Brush

- Sigma F05 Small Contour Brush

- Sigma F20 Large Powder Brush

- Fan Brush by Eyfa Sufi (Dolls Cabana)

____________________________

Hi, I'm Shikin, a SAHM Beauty Vlogger. I'm 28 this year & I'm from the little red dot on the map called Singapore. I post all sorts of videos I feel that is worth the share twice per week (Wednesday & Sunday @ 10PM (GMT+08:00)) so, if you like my videos and want to see more of me, please hit the subscribe button & hit that bell icon next to it to be notified whenever I have new videos up for you guys! Your support keeps me motivated to produce better content (and to post more frequently). Also, do click on the thumbs up and leave a comment down on anything and whatever! I read every single comment (seriously, I do) and will try my best to respond immediately! ^_^V

Thank you once again for your time watching my videos, have a great day/night, wherever you are on this planet!

____________________________

▻▻F O R Y O U R B E N E F I T S◅◅

» -S$20 OFF Circles.Life Registration Fee & Pay only S$18 instead of S$38 for Circles.Life SIM Card when you use my code "IKINMAN" upon check out.

» Earn money while you shop!

ShopBack SG | Get Free Ride Worth up to S$10 when you sign up:

Uber | S$8 OFF for FIRST TIME User:

Grab | To view Atomy Members Pricing & View Products offered by Atomy please go to select the country you're in & log in using my Guest ID & PW: S8175215.

PM me at my FB/IG (linked down below) for the sponsor ID should you wish to join as a member.

____________________________

» LETS BE FRIENDS!

COME CONNECT WITH ME ON:

☞ B I G O L I V E -- IkinMan

☞ C A R O U S E L L -- I N S T A G R A M -- ikinman F A C E B O O K P A G E -- FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES/COLLABORATIONS

✎ nurulashikin.seman@hotmail.com

____________________________

▻ I film, edit & produce all videos by yours truly, Me, Myself & I using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018! ◅

▻ Camera I used to film this video: Canon G7x Mark ii (Canon G7xMii) ◅

____________________________

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT IN ANYWAY OWN THE SONG/MUSIC

• Track Info:

Title: Buddha

Artist: Kontekst

Genre: Hip Hop & Rap

Mood: Bright

Download: (Alt): Licence:

You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description (copy & paste):

Buddha by Kontekst Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 provided by Audio Library Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment