GRWM | Makeup For Glasses/Beauty Guru Drama

💫Hi Everyone!💫

GOOD DAY I'm actually uploading this on my birthday hehe what dedication. I have to give a big thank you to FIRMOO for collaborating with me on this video and for my lovely glasses.

IMPORTANT FIRMOO LINKZZZ:

My THE COLOUR PINK.

DISCOUNT CODE:

15EYEWEAR at Firmoo's amazon store USED:💫

FACE-BASE-BROWS (Not featured in the video):

- Barry M's Flawless Colour Correcting Primer in Lavender

- Collection Cosmetics' Lasting Perfection Foundation, "Ivory"

- Collection Cosmetics' Primed and Ready Powder, "Ivory"

- NYX Cosmetics Brow Gel, "Espresso" with their Micro Pencil in Espresso also.

USED IN VIDEO:

- Revolution X Carmi Kiss of Fire Palette

- NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner, Black

- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Blush, "Quarters"

- Barry M Matte Me Up Liquid Lipstick, "Minimalist"

- Obsession Makeup Matte Finish Fixing Spray

- All Brushes are from the morphe brushes 15 piece Cheetah-Print Wooden Handle Brush Kit, Bedellium Tools, ZOEVA, and NYX Cosmetics.

💫WHAT I'M WEARING!💫

Choker - New Look

Jumper - New Look

Virgo Wooden Ear Plugs - Crazy Factory

💫MUSIC💫

IKSON - Harmony (copyright media:

Instagram: my music:

- Spotify: Soundcloud: iTunes: my music making:

-

- links:

Soundcloud download: download: SOCIAL MEDIA💫

Email - DUDEITSSHEZZA@GMAIL.COM

My Music - Justice Beach

Instagram - @FaerieSherilyn

Twitter - @Faerie_Sherilyn

Snapchat - @FaerieSherilyn

Depop - @FaerieSherilyn

Ask.fm - @faerie_sherilyn

Patreon - Content is my own, and all products featured were purchased with my own money. This video is not sponsored in any way, shape or form. All rights Reserved.

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment