PROM GRWM 2018 MAKEUP TUTORIAL, HAIR & DRESS IDEA | Zoe Maya

In today's video I am doing a get ready with me for prom/graduation 2018! I did a full face of glam makeup with silver and pink tones, curled my hair and showed you a dress idea to wear with jewelry and shoes too! I had so much fun at prom, dancing with my friends, so I hope you like this tutorial. Don't forget to subscribe!

The Peach Box: code "zozo15" at checkout until June 2018 for 15% off your order!

// last BCBGMAXAZARIA

SHOES: Michael Kors

CLUTCH: Browns

RING: Pandora

BRACELET: The Peach Box

| social media |

instagram: @zozomccormack @zozomccormack zozomccormack

| previous videos |

↠ School Morning Routine 2016! Winter Lookbook 2016! Honduras Travel Vlog! Summer/Back to School Lookbook! Night Out Makeup & Outfit Look! Top 16 Products of 2016! What's On My iPhone 6?!?

THANK YOU AMANDA SHANNON FOR FILMING THIS VIDEO!!!

have a wonderful day ♡

xoxo, zoe

http://1forher.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment